What information do we collect?
The Manager collects information which can reasonably be identified, for example, as enunciation but not limitation; name and surname; date of birth; email address; landline and / or mobile phone number; cards number and / or accounts.
How do we collect information?
The collection of personal data can be performed, for example:
- use of e-mails and meetings that we support with you personally
- When you communicate with us by phone.
- use of the manager’s websites.
- use of automatic data acquisition tools.
- use of direct collection of information
- use of public access sources and other sources available on the market
All the information collected could be combined to help us adapting your communications and to determine new services or improvements – which have already been provided – based on your needs and preferences.
How do we use or share the information collected?
Some examples of the purposes related to the information collected are:
- to provide and offer you the services required, to discuss about other available services disposed by the Operator and to manage our sites and services.
- to run studies on demography, interests and behaviors; market research and consumers research so to acquire and supply customized products and services, such advertising and contents in compliance to needs and requirements.
- to formalize the business process with customers, consumers, suppliers and other third parties and manage services and commercial relations with suppliers and other third parties we deal with.
How to contact our Personal Data Department?
Personal Data Department
Diego Morales: +52 (442) 209 5148
How to exercise your ARCO rights?
For the reception, recording and examination of applications in order to exercise their right of access, adjustment, deletion or opposition to their personal data and to limit the use or disclosure of your data, and other rights under the LFPDP, please contact area responsible for personal data processing via email to: email@example.com An operator will monitor your application within a period of three (3) working days.
If you want your data to be downloaded and deleted from all our database, we ask you to send an email to the address indicating the subject of the cancellation.
Changes to the Privacy
Dega America reserves the right to periodically update this notice in order to update any change in our information process. The responsibility of the holder is to review the contents of the announcement on www.dega-plastic.com web site, inside which the changes with last update date will be published.